On Sunday 12th March, we had the pleasure of catering for newlyweds Courtney & PJ. Despite the weather forecast predicting steady showers throughout the day, it didn’t damper the spirits of the bride and groom to be.
Here’s their Menu;
- Lemongrass, ginger & coriander prawn skewers
- Spanakopita (Spinach & feta fill pastry parcels)
- Char-grilled Octopus
- Pan-fried halloumi, sun-dried tomato and lemon crostini
- Spit-roasted whole Lamb
- Spit-roasted Porchetta Roll
- Greek Salad
- Watermelon, Feta & Sumac Salad
- Potato, lemon & Spring Onion Salad
- Continental bread from Skala Bakery
The reception was held in their backyard and the decorations complimented the theme of the day perfectly. Check out a few snaps that we took of the day/night below.
And here’s what the lovely couple had to say about their experience; “We are so glad to have chosen Charcoal Catering to cater our wedding on the weekend. Our 90 guests commented on how delicious the food was and how awesome the crew were. They even made a point of preparing plates for my husband and I so that we wouldn’t forget to eat (as Chris said he had forgotten to eat at his own wedding!). Chris and Zoes and their wait staff really added to how special our day was. Thanks a million guys! Courtney and PJ Gugusheff”
For more details, don’t be shy, get in contact with us by sending an email through our contact page for call us anytime! Ya Mas!